1. We take quality seriously. As an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited testing laboratory, you can be assured that our results meet quality objectives.
2. We provide exceptional customer service. We answer all of your questions without charge - so you get the information you need to make informed decisions. Plus, we maintain a secure online customer portal so you can track current projects, view test reports, and see your job history.
3. We are 100 percent independent, with no vested interest in any 3rd-party product labeling or certification program. Your laboratory test results will stand the test of public scrutiny for potential conflicts of interest.
4. We are always at the table. We help write the test standards. We’ve contributed to the development and maintenance of CA Standard Method Version 1.1; ANSI/BIFMA M7.1; ANSI/BIFMA e3; CHPS Criteria; and ASTM indoor air quality standards. We also serve on consensus committees developing new IAQ and sustainability standards.
5. We provide unrivaled technical rigor. With our rich experience in IEQ research and in chemical test method development, authorship, validation, and interpretation, you can depend on our expertise.
6. We employ the most current and sensitive methods for identifying and quantifying trace amounts of organic chemicals in air and in bulk samples, so you can push the envelope on product development.
7. We have an excellent reputation, which is why hundreds of customers use our services and place utmost confidence in BkA test results to inform product development and marketing decisions.
8. We routinely provide fast turnaround, with no extra charges, so you can put your test results to work quickly.
9. Your test reports belong to you, so you can use them as you see fit.
10. BkA test reports are thorough and informative, and are summarized in our user-friendly laboratory 'Compliance Tested' certificates that you can use to demonstrate conformity to standards. And, you can access your reports 24/7 through our secure customer portal.